- Ph.D : GIST, Department of biomedical Science &Engineering (BMSE)(2015.02 - present)
- M.S. : GIST, Department of Medical System Engineering (2014.03 -2015.02)
- B.S. : Eulji university, Bio Medical Engineering (2008.03 - 2014.02)
- Research Topic
- Polymerase chain reaction(PCR) system
- Dual heater and Pt resistance sensor
- Thin film type PCR chip
- Fluorescent detection for measuring amplified DNA (Spectrometer)
- Multiplexing PCR
- Finger-vein imaging for Identity authentication
- Using2-axis MEMS scanner
- Laser speckle image : measure blood flow
To be determined
-  S. Moon, J. Lee, J. Yun, J. Lim, M.-J. Gwak, K.-S. Kim, and J.-H. Lee, “Two-axis Electrostatic Gimbaled Mirror Scanner with Self-aligned Tilted Stationary Combs”, IEEE PTL, Vol. 28, No. 5, March 1.
-  J. Lim, et al., “Fabrication and Characterization of CNT nanoparticle-based heater for High-speed PCR”, KMEMS,Jeju, Korea.
-  J. Lim, et al., “Fabrication of PDMS/Parylene Chip and Pt Heater-based Thermal cycler for Real-time qPCR”, Bio Nano H-Guard, Jeju, Korea.
-  J. Lee, et al., “A finger-vein imaging and liveness detection for identity authentication using 2-axis MEMS scanner”, Optical MEMS, Singapore.
-  Y. Park, et al,. “A finger-vein imaging and liveness detection foridentity authentication using 2-axis MEMS scanner”, Jerusalem, Israel.